How “safe” are your children, really, once they are under the watchful eye and influence of the public education system? Are you even aware the public school you send your children to is working behind closed doors, and with extreme, radical left-wing and liberal organizations, to draw up curriculum which encourages your children, and their peers, to engage in sex with one another?
Every public school in America that is teaching children “safe sex” is engaged in a vicious canard with long-lasting repercussions including emotional and psychological damage, the scars of which never heal. Once you relinquish your virginity, that’s it. Whatever the reason, public education cannot wait for your children to “do it”. They are eager and salivating for the opportunity to indoctrinate your children in sexual activity with verbal descriptions and “artistic” imagery and illustrations, provide them with every reason why abstaining is abnormal and unrealistic, and even accommodate them with “protection” such as condoms and birth control. And they are damned incensed when conservatives attempt to interfere.
So it ought to come as no surprise that the Tennessee Bill 3310, which promotes abstinence only and specifically “warns against gateway sexual activity” is being met with scurrilous derision and venomous outrage by liberals, Planned Parenthood in particular.
Planned Parenthood Director of Education Elokin CaPese told WMC-TV that the bill is broad and unrealistic. Its prohibition of “gateway sexual activity” demonstrations would include health education models, she said.
…Holding hands and kissing could be considered gateways to sex. Planned Parenthood said that allowing state government to define local sex education curriculum could backfire.
But somehow allowing Planned Parenthood to “define local sex education curriculum” hits it out of the ballpark? Somehow kids who engage in sex, however “safe”, are more healthy, are less at risk of becoming pregnant, or getting VD, STD”s or AIDS than kids who abstain from sex? Planned Parenthood is worried that this bill will “backfire” because it might lead to kids not being able to hold hands in school?
Here is what the bill states:
(1) Exclusively and emphatically promote sexual risk avoidance through abstinence, regardless of a student’s current or prior sexual experience;
(2) Encourage sexual health by helping students understand how sexual activity affects the whole person including the physical, social, emotional, psychological, economic and educational consequences of non-marital sexual activity;
(3) Provide factually and medically-accurate information;
(4) Encourage students to communicate with a parent, guardian, or other trusted adult about sex or other risk behaviors;
(5) Address the benefits of raising children within the context of a marital relationship and the unique challenges that single teen parents encounter in relation to educational, psychological, physical, social, legal, and financial factors;
(6) Discuss the interrelationship between teen sexual activity and exposure to other risk behaviors such as smoking, underage drinking, drug use, criminal activity, dating violence, and sexual aggression; and
(7) Educate students on the age of consent, puberty, pregnancy, childbirth, sexually transmitted diseases, and the financial and emotional responsibility of raising a child.
Where in the hell does it say anything about not holding hands, or punishing students who do? And even if a public school prohibited its students from holding hands while in school, or on school property, during school hours, there is nothing unconstitutional about that. It might be, to a degree, going overboard. On the other hand, it is hardly as offensive as encouraging kids to “go all the way” with one another, which is what so-called “safe sex” education promotes, and what teachers encourage as they instruct their students in this type of curriculum.
Planned Parenthood, of course, is not the only organization that supports raping children in this manner. The Democrat Party supports this form of rape, as do all liberal organizations. This is one of the myriad differences between conservatives, who support abstinence-only education and liberals. What exactly is the benefit of intentionally putting children in harms way by promoting such risky, dangerous and irrational behavior? To say liberals just want kids to be “safe” when/if they do engage in sex is another canard. Liberals want kids to engage in sex at such a young age, and they want kids to be as “prepared” as possible for when that times comes. If they didn’t, they would support “abstinence-only”. That we all know some teenagers will engage in sex is still no reason to encourage all teens to engage in it – and teaching “safe sex” education, and instilling them with ideas of “normalcy” and making the experience as “comfortable” for them as possible only entices young teens with impressionable minds to let down their guard and give into temptations they are better off waiting to indulge in.
Conversely, abstinence-only teaches kids that sex, while it is a normal part of the human experience with ample rewards, holds risks and consequences for those who engage in it at young ages, who do it not out of an actual love for one another, but out of a lust caused by an imbalance in their hormones. (And it is appropriate to refer to this type of behavior as lust rather than love because their hormones are “raging” and puberty is sending all kinds of messages to their brains that kids cannot fully process or understand.) It is imperative teachers not betray the teacher/student confidence and relationship by instructing kids that it is “normal” for them to partake in sex.
Most kids do abstain from sex during their teens. If a majority of kids can find within themselves the willpower and the courage to remain virgins through high school and even college – why do we want Planned Parenthood trying to undermine and exploit, and expose, our children to risks and dangers they need not have to worry about, on the basis that because only a small percentage of teens ever do give into temptation and peer pressure, therefore every child ought to be instructed in “safe-sex” education, and ought not be discouraged from engaging in it as long as it is “safe” sex?
- Just what you want to hear: Planned Parenthood works around the clock to hook your kids on sex (hotair.com)
- Planned Parenthood Targets Children, Teens With Sexually Explicit Content To Create Future Customers (5440fight.com)
- DO NOT READ THIS …unless you are prepared to be really angry! “Guidelines for Sexuality Education Plan” 2012-2016! (agirlwhoknowsherownmind.wordpress.com)
- Begin Sex Ed in Kindergarten, Says New ‘National Standards’ Report (truthsupport.wordpress.com)
- Conservatives Grasp At Straws To Support Abstinence-Only Sex Education With Math Scores (thinkprogress.org)