President Obama has taken the “Won’t someone think of the children” argument to a new extreme low. Once again Obama has shown his complete contempt for American sovereignty, having usurped his Constitutional authority and power, side-winded congress and the law, waved his hand in the air and said, “Wallah”, giving (for the moment) the perception to young illegal aliens that they are now free and clear from deportation. This is of course a canard and a stunt, solely for the purpose of increasing voters among those Hispanics and Latinos that favor amnesty, a pathway to citizenship, or what ever you want to call this insidious, this odious, this demented, nightmarish and outlandish reckless disregard for American law, common sense and common decency.
The problems with allowing teenagers, 16 and under, what is essentially full immunity from prosecution and deportation for being in America illegally are numerous. The first and biggest problem is that it is a lie, and the multitudes of young illegal aliens who think they are now granted a full pardon, as it were, are in for a very rude awakening in the near future – after the election, and when Obama no longer needs to rely on theirs, or anyone’s vote, whether he remains President or not. The un-Constitutionality of Obama’s gesture will be a hard slap in the face to these young illegal aliens who think they are now, and always will be, untouchable by law enforcement. If you are in this country illegally and you are arrested – you will be deported. You may have a small window of freedom, but only until after the 2012 election. Then, reality, and law, will set back in.
There are millions of Hispanics and Latinos in America who have come here the responsible way. That is, legally and through the long and arduous legal process. How does anyone expect them to react to the news that for all their hard work, all their patience, all their sacrifice and dedication, and all the money they invested in becoming American citizens, a whole class of illegal aliens has “passed go” and gotten the “get out of jail free” card and will not have to pay any fines? If we are to talk about alienation, we must include how utterly alienated and abandoned by Obama and his Administration, and the Democrat Party as a whole, those Hispanics and Latinos have become who came to America through legal channels rather than through illegal underground tunnels and other avenues and pathways. Don’t you think they might be just a little bit insulted by Obama’s obvious pandering?
It’s true that some people who come to America illegally are brought by their parents at relatively young ages. (As babies and very small children.) It is also true, and a well documented fact, that many more children come to America illegally on their own. Look here, here, here, here and here for a video called Children in No Man’s Land, which documents the plight of children who try to enter America illegally by themselves, and what ultimately happens to them. In granting young illegal aliens a short reprieve from deportation, Obama completely overlooks this astounding fact that so many kids, 12 and over, are coming to America illegally by themselves. Obama’s pandering to the anti-American sovereignty wing, a very small group of radicals, will only encourage more of this dangerous and irresponsible behavior from other kids, under 16, who now will think all they have to do to secure their own visas is to just make is across the border before they are caught.
And what about black Americans? How well received has their reaction been? With unemployment still about 8% nationwide, and unemployment among blacks double that, approximately 800,000 (conservatively) illegal aliens will be competing for jobs that are already scarce, making finding work all that more difficult, and compounded even more for blacks. With a stroke of mighty arrogance, Obama has begun issuing work permits for all illegal aliens who came here as children, 16 and under, and who have not broken any other of America’s laws expect that one law in particular, which neither Obama nor the Democrat Party thinks is an actual crime. Millions of Americans out of work, Obama’s Recession and Obama’s Economy stagnating still under the heavy weight of taxation and regulation, and yet somehow there is room in America, and the American workplace, for illegal aliens?
Apparently America is a wide open, wild and lawless frontier for illegal aliens, and that is just how Obama and the Democrat Party want it to remain. At least, until after the election. No matter how you look at it, Obama is intentionally throwing all Americans under bus to pander to the few radicals and anti-American sovereignty groups he thinks he needs in order to win reelection.
What can be lower than a politician – a United States President – using children as props and tools, and pawns, simply to score political points and secure another term in office?
- Occupy Open Borders: Obama delivers 800,000 more illegal alien deportation waivers (michellemalkin.com)
- Obama Again Shows Contempt for American Law, Oath of Office (americanclarion.com)
- Obama unilaterally strikes illegality from illegal aliens (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- President Asshat Signs Unconstitutional Executive Order Granting Amnesty To 800,000 Illegal Aliens (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Obama administration to grant immunity to certain young immigrants (mercurynews.com)
- By Executive Fiat, Emperor Obama Bypasses Congress and the Constitution, Gives Amnesty to Illegal Aliens (sfcmac.wordpress.com)
- Anti-Americans Say Drop the “I” Word; Pro-Americans Say Drop The False Pretenses (neosecularist.com)
- Thanks to Harry Reid, illegal aliens will continue to receive IRS refunds – National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Phoenix Dreamers and their critics respond to President’s policy change (azfamily.com)
- What’s The Difference Between Breaking Into America Illegally And Breaking Into One’s Home Illegally? (societybytes.wordpress.com)
- Obamnesty – “This Is The Right Thing To Do For The American People” How? (thepatriotperspective.wordpress.com)
- WaPo wonders: What will hundreds of thousands of job permits do to the economy? (Hotair.com)
- BUMPED: As a Latino I’m offended that President Obama thinks I’m stupid-Granting Amnesty for illegals in an election year (The Last Tradition)
- Bloomberg poll: 64% agree with new immigration policy (Hotair.com)
- Illegal Aliens Can’t Be Deported Under New Policy (personalliberty.com)
- Obama Dishonors Real Immigrants (thedifferencesofus.com)