After Brett Kimberlin blogburst, RedState blogger/CNN contributor Erick Erickson and family victims of SWATting; will CNN cover the story?
Brett Kimberlin’s reign of terror continues. Whether or not this was Kimberlin himself, or one of his associates is not yet known. However, it was to be expected. And, likely it will occur again. Every single one of us must remain vigilant, strong and united. Kimberlin will go after the big fish; those bloggers who are well known, established and have an enormous reach. What that means for the rest of us is – keep on this story. Those of us with more leg room, more freedom of movement because we are under Kimberlin’s, and his associates, radar, ought to use that to our advantage. This dirty, illegal tactic of “swatting” must be dealt with. It is incumbent upon us to relate and reblog these stories as they occur. What is being done to those bloggers who have been “swatted” is revenge by Kimberlin and his associates for their daring to speak the truth about Kimberlin. Kimberlin is a coward, hiding behind frivilous lawsuits and criminal “swatting” activities. Law enforcement will catch up to him. They at least, by now, ought to be on to him. We can’t be the only ones. But right now – we are the only ones. It is up to each and every one of us to change that. We can, we will, make that difference that is essential and imperative to ending Kimberlin’s reign of terror. Our voices will not be silenced. Not by Kimberlin, not by anyone. The only person that can silence your voice is – you. This is political theater, not a movie theater. Silence on this matter is not “golden”. It’s dangerous, and it could be deadly, literally, for those bloggers Kimberlin or his associates specifically goes after. We must stand behind them, and with them. We must stand and fight. What say you?
- Brett Kimberlin Blog Burst: This Just Doesn’t Happen (riehlworldview.com)
- Brett Kimberlin and Free Speech (thepatriotperspective.wordpress.com)
- Brett Kimberlin Blog-Burst (randythomas.co)
- Kimberlin’s Funds (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- ‘I could have been killed for blogging': Conservatives highlight chilling political terrorism on ‘Blog About Brett Kimberlin Day’ (twitchy.com)
- Brett Kimberlin being bankrolled by his wealthy aunt? UPDATED! Did Erick Erickson get swatted? (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Horror!… Bogus Call Sends Police to Home of Bomber Kimberlin Critic Erick Erickson (thegatewaypundit.com)
- SWATting the Ericksons (battleofourtimes.com)
- Things to do in Denver (and everywhere else) before you’re SWATted (Hotair.com)
Originally posted on Twitchy:
Earlier today, Georgia police were called to RedState blogger and CNN contributor Erick Erickson’s house by a person claiming that there had been an accidental shooting at his residence. Erickson’s unsuspecting kids were outside when the cop cars showed up with flashing lights. The tactic is known as SWATting because of its intended purpose to provoke a…
View original 706 more words