Obama Administarion Allows Scummy Warren Buffett To Keep One Billion Dollars In Taxes
To date, Warren Buffett still owes the federal government over one billion dollars in back taxes, from his Berkshire Hathaway company going back to 2002, and Buffett is hell bent and determined not to pay it back. This, at the same time he is promoting the his “Buffett Rule”, a scam which would raise taxes on millionaires up to 30%. While Barack Obama supports this tax, and praises Buffett for his “generosity” and “humanitarianism”, Obama has not demanded Buffett pay back the one billions dollars. Hmm…
Warren Buffett is one on the richest people in the world; one of the “evil” rich “one-percenters”. Well, he is rich, and he certainly is evil. But despise the fact that he owes so much money in back taxes, Obama will not push Buffet to pay it. Instead, he will go after the rest of us who are not as influential, as important, as connected.
Warren Buffett is a con-artist. What else do you call a man who, on the one hand owes so much in taxes and refuses to pay it, and on the other hand is cheer-leading for a new tax that would force millionaires (undoubtedly other than himself) to pay more in taxes?
What else is strange is that Buffett’s tax evasion is out in the open. Buffett is not trying to hide the fact that he owes over one billions dollars. What that ought to tell you is that Buffett is so arrogant, so conceited, so confident that he is, and will remain, protected and sheltered by Obama and his administration, he can have the audacity to publicly demand rich people, including himself, pay more in taxes, at the same time he refuses to pay his own taxes. What happens if the “Buffett Rule” becomes law? Is Buffett going to pay that tax? Or will he find a way to “creatively” move around his money like so many rich people are able to do?
The “Buffett Rule” need to be rejected and Buffett’s “Rule” (his reign) needs to come to an end. He is scum, a pretender, a faker, and represents true evil. He is using his wealth, which he able to shelter in ways the rest of us cannot do, his prestige and notoriety, his influences and contacts to ensure that he will ultimately pay less in taxes than the rest of us, including his own secretary. Nobody wants to pay taxes. But most of us understand we need to pay a reasonable and fair portion. Warren Buffett, as greedy and as unscrupulous as he is, did not get to where he is, did not acquire as much wealth as he has, by playing by the rules the rest of us must abide by. What makes anyone believe he would play by his own “Buffett Rule”? What makes anyone believe he would – pay it?
- Exclusive: Sen. Marco Rubio Criticizes Obama, So-Called “Buffet Rule” (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Warren Buffet is on a radical track (Ng Wei Meng) (4j2012.wordpress.com)
- Team Obama: The Buffet Rule is key to reducing the deficit, except when it isn’t (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Obama Pushing “Buffett Rule” Tax (inquisitr.com)
- Day two of Obama’s ‘Buffett Rule’ plea to America (twitchy.com)
- Chris Christie Tells Warren Buffet to “Write A Check and Shut Up” (inquisitr.com)
- Would the Buffett Tax “stabilize our debt and deficits”? (winteryknight.wordpress.com)
- Review & Outlook: The Obama Rule – WSJ.com (libertyorequality.wordpress.com)
- Bill Gates And Warren Buffett Ought To Mind Their Own Damn Business(es) (neosecularist.com)
- The “Buffett Rule” is just more Obama buck passing (legalinsurrection.com)
- Just a reminder: “Buffett Rule” that Obama won’t stop talking about is aimed mainly at around 400 taxpayers (Hotair.com)
- Breaking: Senate vote on Buffett Rule fails, of course (Hotair.com)
- Video: Did the White House fudge the numbers on the Buffett Rule? (Hotair.com)